The Co-creative youth project, that has been running from September 2016 till November 2018, aims to:
- Build partnerships between the waste management services, local authorities, training organizations, companies and players in the social economy (eg ressourceries) to facilitate the recovery potential in this area and enrich sectoral actions of a cross-reflection.
- Equip project leaders so that they understand the acting on their territory and do emerge dynamic around their project while remaining in the public policies of prevention.
- Initiate the development of new forms of innovation based on sharing, as frugal innovation integrating societal settings in the heart of the projects. This will increase the added value of waste upgraded through the development of an eco-design industry waste and will increase the skills in response of the needs of this new sector.
- Promote social and professional integration of young people in difficulty by introducing them to creative intelligence, through Co-Design workshops.
Seven intellectual outputs will be produced during the lifetime of the project, namely:
- State of the Art and opportunities of the territory through focus groups
- Networking and promotion platform
- Toolbox for project leaders in the reuse sector / reuse
- Training checklist, baseline / Competency Map of a co-creative upgrader
- Blended learning course in open innovation laboratory
- Spatial Concept
- Territory Coordination & SERD EDDS.